In Wikipedia in every language you can go to a page called “Special:LongPages” and see what are the longest articles in that language.
Some fun facts that I found by random browsing of that page in a few languages:
- The longest article in the Polish Wikipedia is “Finnish grammar”. It’s 117 pages long in print – basically a book.
- The longest article in the Telugu Wikipedia is “Adolf Hitler”.
- The longest article in the Kannada Wikipedia is “History of the SLR camera”. The second longest is “Adolf Hitler”. Kannada is spoken in India near Telugu.
- The longest article in the Italian Wikipedia is “List of serial killers by number of victims”.
- The longest article in the Hindi Wikipedia is “History of Australia” – about 50 pages in print. The article “History of India” will take 5 pages in print.
- The longest articles in Chinese, Japanese and Korean Wikipedias are related to video games.
- Finally, the longest article in the English Wikipedia is “List of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition monsters”.