You really don’t have to read this entry unless you are interested in XML and HTML.
Now i’m strict XHTML 1.0. Not yet 100% valid, but that’s only because of the auto-generated blogger advertisement code. I complained to them about it. XML “validification” included:
- Converting all tags to lowercase.
- Closing unclosed tags like <br/>.
- Dropping all <font> tags (thank God, finally).
- Quoting all unquoted attributes’ values.
- Converting the deprecated <td height> and <td bgcolor> into style attributes.
- Converting all &’s in dynamic URL’s into &’s. Apparently the links still work.
- Also — the dates are written on a little different background now.
TODO: CSS validification. Currently it is very messy. And also — XHTML 1.1…